The Best Times and Days To Send Your Email Marketing Campaign
This is the times and days I send my Email Marketing Campaign for myself and clients, hope this helps you.
Best Times To Send Your Emails
- The best times to send emails for opening rate are within 7 AM to 9 AM eastern time.
- Opening rate declines after 10 AM approx.
- An approximate 35% is lost after 10 AM.
- By 3 PM you will only get 50% open rate compared to sending in the morning.
- Asian countries preferred to check their emails after work.
Best Days To Send Your Emails
- Best days to send emails Tuesdays and Fridays highest open rates.
- Mondays and Thursdays are average.
- Wednesday lowest response rate of all the weekdays.
- Weekends are horrible less than half of the weekdays.
Who is your ideal target market?
Be as specific as possible about all the attributes that may be relevant.
- What is their gender, age, geography?
- Do you have a picture of them?
If so, cut out or print a picture of them when you think about and answer the following questions:
- What keeps them awake at night, indigestion boiling up their esophagus, eyes open, staring at the ceiling?
- What are they afraid of?
- What are they angry about?
- Who are they angry at?
- What are their top daily frustrations?
- What trends are occurring and will occur in their businesses or lives?
- What do they secretly, ardently desire most?
- Is there a built-in bias in the way they make decisions? (Example: engineers = exceptionally analytical)
- Do they have their own language or jargon they use?
- What magazines do they read?
- What websites do they visit?
- What’s this person’s day like?
- What’s the main dominant emotion this market feels?
- What is the ONE thing they crave above all else?
These questions are not theoretical, pie-in-the-sky questions. These are absolutely key to your marketing success. Unless you can get into the mind of your prospect, all your other marketing efforts will be wasted—no matter how well you execute.
A large part of your initial marketing efforts should be directed to in-depth research, interviews and careful study of your target market mix.