7 Marketing Strategy Techniques That Turns Skeptics To Buyers
7 Ways That I Use For Clients On Their Marketing Strategy
1. Add testimonials to your marketing campaign.
- Gives proof to your audience.
2. Explain the behind-the-scenes story of your product.
- Works very well.
3. Pack your sales message with truly amazing benefits.
4. Offer a Guarantee in your marketing strategy.
- The Money Back Guarantee.
- The Risk-Free Guarantee.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
- The Forever Guarantee.
- Low Price Guarantee
5. Offer a free trial, it shows how confident you are about your product.
6. Package your offer product, item, and services with added bonuses.
- This one works pretty well.
7. Be Exclusive, VIP, Limited Time for your items, products, and services.
What Is a Marketing Strategy?
Some people think marketing strategy is advertising or branding or some other vague concept. While all these are associated with marketing, they are not one and the same.
Here’s the simplest, most jargon-free, definition of marketing you’re ever likely to come across:
If the circus is coming to town and you paint a sign saying “Circus Coming to the Showground Saturday,” that’s advertising.
If you put the sign on the back of an elephant and walk it into town, that’s promotion.
If the elephant walks through the mayor’s flower bed and the local newspaper writes a story about it, that’s publicity.
And if you get the mayor to laugh about it, that’s public relations.
If the town’s citizens go to the circus, you show them the many entertainment booths, explain how much fun they’ll have spending money at the booths, answer their questions and ultimately, they spend a lot at the circus, that’s sales.
And if you planned the whole thing, that’s marketing.
Yup, it’s as simple as that—your marketing strategy is for getting your ideal target market to know you, like and trust you enough to become a customer. All the stuff you usually associate with marketing is tactics.