9 Paid Ways How To Increase Website Traffic Statistics
9 Paid Ways How To Increase Website Traffic Statistics For E-Commerce Store, Blogs &
This is research from me to you.
Some info I have collected from people who know internet marketing that I trust. Contact these companies and find out which one is custom for your needs.
Hope is Info helps you.
- . Great traffic. Google has 75.2 percent of the search market, not including mobile.
- . Google ads have good training.
- . Good tutorials.
- . Has good helped sections and tools.
- . Very expensive can be $100 per click.
- . Stringent rules on what they allow on the network.
- . May suspend your account if you don’t follow rules.
- . Will get most out of your traffic.
- . Bing ads are also Yahoo. So, If you place an ad it appears on both.
- . Much cheaper than Google.
- . Higher quality links at times than Google.
- . Approves almost any campaign.
- . Not as restricted as Google.
- . Less lenient than Google.
- . Drawback not as much traffic as Google ads.
- . But has great resources.
- . Great training information.
- . Great help and tools.
- . Site scout is a self-serving advertising platform.
- . Popular with Internet marketers, people really like it.
- . Some bidding competition because of the popularity.
- . It’s not as big as being or Google.
- . Has nice features.
- . Real-time bidding to see how much you are going to pay.
- . The self-serve platform gets your ads up generally quickly fast.
- . Fund an account with $500 to start a campaign.
- . They have a lot of help sections.
- . Generally a little bit more lenient.
- . The entire deposit is added to the account without any service fees deducted and is fully
- refundable, minus a 15% administration fee.
- . If you want to test the platform before funding your account, you can sign up for a free account.
- . Not as big as top-tiers like Google or Bing
- . Look in LookSmart under advertisers to give you a breakdown of services offered.
- . 2 billion inquiries you going per day.
- . Enough traffic to get you started.
- . Good CPC prices. Cost per Click.
- . Allows three party tracking.
- . Very good tech on the website.
- . A lot of people really like this platform.
- . You can advertise as an,
- Small Business
- Affiliate Marketing
- . $29 setup fee.
- . Minimum amount to keep an account open is $49.
- . Pretty good company
- . It’s popular with a lot of marketers
- . Offer better returns on investment than Google or Bing.
- . Better prices than Google or Bing.
- . But less traffic than Google or Bing.
- . Really good support.
- . Really good prices.
- . Click on advertiser link for the breakdown.
- . They offer tools and different programs.
- . Account funding minimum is $50
- . Advertising accounts feature a 1000 keyword limit by default.
- . Second-tier network.
- . Pretty good network.
- . Offer many different advertising products.
- . Target Per Click allows you to advertise by category or directly on certain websites.
- . Very easy to get started
- . Pay for visitors that actually click on your ads.
- . Different ad formats.
- . Create your ads in seconds.
- . Once you have set up an advertiser account, create an ad, select categories, keywords and set the max. price willing to pay for each click then within minutes your ads will start being displayed.
- . No minimum spending limit or time commitment.
- . Good for eBay sellers
- . Media traffic they have demos to watch.
- . Do not require a huge deposit.
- . Have a lot of educational material.
- . Pretty good service department.
- . You can get a demo of the advertising features what they offer for these different ad sizes.
- . The self-serve platform you can run ads yourself.
- . Minimum deposit is $200
- . 6 billion impressions every 30 days.
- . You can start a campaign with $50.
- . A big network that can deliver a lot of traffic.
- . Mostly male audience.
- . North American and Western European traffic.
- . Technology savvy audience they have on their network.
- . Start your campaign in two minutes.
- . Support via Skype, phone, email or live chat.
- . No transaction fees.
- . Quality traffic, fraud blocked automatically.
- . Access to free webinars.
- . Dedicated account manager.
- . Air push is mobile advertising network.
- . Very good tool for generating a lot of traffic.
- . Very profitable.
- . Clean interfaces.
- . Best targeting in the industry.
- . Real-time optimization even to the device level.
- . Great new ad products like abstract banners higher click through rates in mobile.
- . CPA mobile use
- . Budget from $10-$30 per day to see results.
- . You select the type of banner you want.
- . Hands-down what a lot of people say is a very good company and a lot of traffic that you may get from it.
- . They have a small crew of people so campaigns may take a week to be live and get your support tickets a day or two.