3 Free Traffic Methods From Your Social Media For Your Marketing Mix
3 Traffic Methods For Your Marketing Mix. I have used for campaigns of mine and clients that work.
- Find your niche.
- Find other Instagrammers in that same niche.
- Click on one of their pictures.
- On the side, you will see comments and the people who they are their followers.
- Invite them to your Instagram account.
- Make sure you like some of their photos.
- Join the group.
- Build trust in the group.
- Helping and answering their questions.
- When you respond to their questions and concerns place your link of your landing page or web address with it.
- Find a video in your niche that has tons of views.
- In the comments section.
- Find people with their questions and concerns.
- Respond to the question and place your link or landing page web address with it.
How to make a professional easy website and landing pages, referring to the information above.
The Three Keys To Marketing Strategy
- Make sure they know who you are.
- Establish your name.
- Build trust.
- Create belief and dependability.
To start marketing strategy you need to look at
two vital elements,
- What Is The Purpose Of Your Ad?
- What Does Your Ad Focus On?
When I ask business owners what the purpose of their ad is, I usually get a list like:
- Getting my name out there
- Letting people know about my products and services
- Making sales
- Getting people to call in for a quote
These are all very different and you cannot possibly do all of these with one ad. In typical small business style, they’re trying to get maximum bang for their buck. But by trying to do too much, they end up achieving none of their objectives.
My rule of thumb is one ad, one objective. If something in the ad isn’t helping you achieve that objective then it’s detracting from it and you should get rid of it. That includes sacred cows like your company name and company logo. Advertising space is valuable and these things taking up a prime real estate in your ad space often detract from your message rather than enhance it.
Rather than trying to sell directly from your ad, simply invite prospects to put their hand up and indicate interest. This lowers resistance and helps you build a marketing database—one of the most valuable assets in your business.
Once your objective is clear, you need to communicate it to your reader.
- What exactly do you want them to do next?
- Do they call your toll free number to order?
- Do they call you or visit your website to request a free sample?
- Do they request a free report?
- You need a very clear call to action—not something wimpy and vague like “don’t hesitate to call us.”
- You need to be clear on what they should do next and what they will get in return.
Also, give them multiple ways to take that action. For example, if the call to action is to order your product, give them the ability to do it online, over the phone or even via a mail-in coupon.
Different people have different preferences when it comes to the modality of communication.
Give them multiple means of response so they can choose the one they are most comfortable with.
I hope all is info helps you. Take Care 🙂